Do you know that your REALTOR® can help you with closing costs? I am doing just that for my clients with a new program I launched earlier this year. You can read about that program below..
The Sharing Pieces of My Pie Program..
Did you know, on average, the state of Texas has the highest cost of closing? I would love more than anything to assist my buyers by absorbing some of the costs, so I developed a program. With the Sharing Pieces of My Pie Program, the buyer has the ability to earn up to $1000* towards closing costs, by following the guidelines below..
- If you sign a buyer-rep agreement within the first 5 days, which basically says “I work for you, and you work with me exclusively, or in laymen terms, ‘I am your REALTOR®.'”, then I will credit you $200 towards closing.
- If you get your preapproval letter with my preferred lender within the first 14 days, and you close with this lender, I will credit you $200 at closing.
- If your initial offer gets accepted, I will credit you $200 at closing.
- If you close within the first 60 days, I will credit you $200 at closing.
- If you purchase an inventory home with a builder, and use me as your real estate agent, I will credit you $200 at closing.
*Please remember this credit cannot be credited towards your minimum down payment required by the lender/law.
And if $1000 isn’t enough, you can earn up to a 1% credit when also listing your current home for sell.
For information about closing cost assistance programs, visit here.
If you have any questions my personal cell phone number is 832-493-6685. You can call or text me at that number.
I look forward to working together,
Jordan Marie Schilleci, REALTOR®
Beth Ferester & Company